- Audit & Taxation
- Agro Business
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- BPO & KPO
- Business Consulting
- FMCG & Consumer Durables
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure, Real Estate & Construction
- Investment Banking
- Manufacturing & Processes
- Media, Advertising & Communication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Not for Profit / NGO
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical
- Power & Energy
- Retailing and F&B
Job Search Details
The client is a multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India. Established in 1950's, this ultramodern tertiary care hospital in Mumbai has treated over 13 million patients and have received multiple accolades.
Brief Job Description :-
The major duties and responsibilities of a Sr.Manager – Biomedical include the following:
- Organize the day-to-day operations of the team of engineers and technicians.
- To ensure that all medical equipments are working as smoothly as possible.
- Oversee & Coordinating projects involved in replacing or installing new High end Medical Equipments.
- Ensuring Uptime of all critical Medical Equipments and AMC / CMC renewal
- Inventory Management of Spares & accessories.
- Arranging Training Programs for Biomedical Engineers & End users.
- Maintaining international Standards for all Accreditations
- Procurement of New Medical Equipments and preparing Short Term & Long Term replacement plan for Old / Non reliable medical equipments.
- Liaison with other Departments / Vendors for smooth operations.
- Preparing & analyzing Technical comparisons (Forced Decision Matrix) of all new Medical equipments being procured.
Qualification: - Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Biomedical engineering
No. of Years of Experience:- 15 – 20 years in the Hospital / Health care Field.
Experience in Multispecialty Hospital at a Managerial level will be preferred.