- Audit & Taxation
- Agro Business
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- BPO & KPO
- Business Consulting
- FMCG & Consumer Durables
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure, Real Estate & Construction
- Investment Banking
- Manufacturing & Processes
- Media, Advertising & Communication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Not for Profit / NGO
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical
- Power & Energy
- Retailing and F&B
Job Search Details
The client is a multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India. Established in 1950's, this ultramodern tertiary care hospital in Mumbai has treated over 13 million patients and have received multiple accolades.
The major duties and responsibilities of a Sr.Manager – Projects include the following:
- Overseeing coordination and selection of subcontractors who work on various projects.
- Reviewing the engineering and architectural drawings for ensuring that all regulations and specifications are being followed.
- Responsibility of proper construction and administration contracts and for gathering all the necessary licenses and permits.
- Tracking and controlling the construction schedules and the associated costs for achieving project completion within the budget and time allotted.
- Reporting to the senior management on the progress of a project and necessary modifications that has to be executed.
- Supervising immediate subordinates to manage volunteers, staff and schedules that are related to the daily construction issues of a project.
- Reviewing progress reports, checking on reported difficulties and correcting any safety violation or other deficiencies.
- Supervising purchasing, pre-development, Storages and training staff.
Qualification: - Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering / Masters degree in Project Management is preferred.
No. of Years of Experience:- 15 – 20 years in the Construction Field and at least 5 years in the Leadership role.