- Audit & Taxation
- Agro Business
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- BPO & KPO
- Business Consulting
- FMCG & Consumer Durables
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure, Real Estate & Construction
- Investment Banking
- Manufacturing & Processes
- Media, Advertising & Communication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Not for Profit / NGO
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical
- Power & Energy
- Retailing and F&B
Job Search Details
The client is a multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India. Established in 1950's, this ultramodern tertiary care hospital in Mumbai has treated over 13 million patients and have received multiple accolades.
The Nursing personnel will be responsible to coordinate nursing and Interdisciplinary activities for In Patient Medical _ surgical Nursing division. All The clinical in-charges will be reporting to this personnel
The responsibility may briefly include the following
1. Nursing Manpower Planning:
2. Quality Patient Care: To undertake quality initiatives
3. Designing of the operational policies and processes for the department
4. Problem Solving: As necessary
5. Material Management: To supervise and implement strategies
6. Efficiency of the department: Co-ordination of all the activities of multiple IP clinical fields with the ward In charges
7. Interdepartmental Co-ordination: when necessary
8. Training and Development:
a) To co-ordinate clinical teachings innovatively
b) Being a faculty for various teaching activities in staff training and development programs:
9. Quality Management & Assurance: To conduct nursing audits in different areas of the hospitals.
10. Process Improvement Initiatives:
a) Develop policies and protocol to ensure smooth functioning of the departments.
b) Revamp as essential
11. Performance Appraisal: Of all senior nursing staff in the dept
1. B.Sc Nursing from a reputed university
2. M.Sc. Nursing from a reputed Unv preferably with Med Surg sp
1. A conclusive experience of 8 – 10 yrs is recommended of which 2 – 3 yrs need to be on an IPD
1. Determined and outcome oriented.
2. Eloquent communicator, adaptive and responsive.
3. Positive towards change and pressure.
1. Basic and advanced Med – surg nursing skills; know how and practice essentially
2. Ability to train a large group
3. Skilled in accomplishment of policies and protocols
4. Skillful in organizing workshops and conferences
5. Well Versed with Information Technology