- Audit & Taxation
- Agro Business
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- BPO & KPO
- Business Consulting
- FMCG & Consumer Durables
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure, Real Estate & Construction
- Investment Banking
- Manufacturing & Processes
- Media, Advertising & Communication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Not for Profit / NGO
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical
- Power & Energy
- Retailing and F&B
Job Search Details
The Clienti s a Global Imvestment Bank headquartered in Europe. It has four divisions: Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, and a Shared Services Group that provides marketing and support to the other three divisions.
It is a member of Wall Street's bulge bracket, a list of less than a dozen of the largest and most profitable banks. The company has been identified as one of the world's most important banks, upon which international financial stability depends. The bank is also one of Fortune Magazine's most admired companies.
This role is required to carry out Independent Price Verification (IPV) and Structured Trade Reviews (STRs) and for the Product Control function of Credit Suisse in the Pune Centre of Excellence. These roles will involve the following responsibilities:
1. Regular communication and interaction with other areas of Product Control and management in Singapore;
2. Maintenance of a robust control environment.
3. Managing 1-3 members
1. Testing the FO marks for all the positions across trading books and clusters for accuracy and reporting the differences and impacts on cluster basis using spread-sheets.
2. Testing FO marks for volatility and borrow cost against PC marks for specific clusters.
3. Products tested would include all fungible products, convertible bonds, swaps, forwards etc.
4. Ensure parameters and prices are correctly identified and used in determining impacts and reported within strict deadlines.
5. Mid-month investigation of issues faced, finding solutions for the same and ways to streamline the process.
6. Domain: Equities, Rates/FX, and Credit
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies;
1. 5years of PC or related experience is required for this role. Prior exposure to valuation control or quantitative analysis within an investment bank or financial services organization will be regarded favorably.
1. Good undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline.
2. Master’s degree in Mathematical Finance or equivalent will be preferred but not compulsory
3. Engineering degree will be preferred