- Audit & Taxation
- Agro Business
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- BPO & KPO
- Business Consulting
- FMCG & Consumer Durables
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure, Real Estate & Construction
- Investment Banking
- Manufacturing & Processes
- Media, Advertising & Communication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Not for Profit / NGO
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical
- Power & Energy
- Retailing and F&B
Job Search Details
The company is India's Leading Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) operating in Wholesale & SME Lending.
As part of the business activities,the company is predominantly focused into Asset Financing and Lending business. The Wholesale Lending Business segment provides specialized and holistic solutions to Indian corporates helping them build and grow their businesses with initial funding, mezzanine financing, acquisition financing etc. They focus on products in the structured credit space backed by adequate collaterals and cash flows to build a secured and quality wholesale lending portfolio.
IT Network, Datacenter Cloud and Security Infrastructure
1. Spearheading infrastructure/security management encompassing Data Centre and branch Network.
2. Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
3. Accountable for strategy planning, operational procedure & process and budgetary management.
4. Responsible and played pivotal role in expanding NBFC’s branch network from ~20 branches to 100+ branches.
5. Part of strategic team responsible for implementing public and private cloud.
6. Designed network and security architecture for PCI DSS implementation in Bank.
7. Implemented and explored new connectivity solutions for expanding NBFC’s reach. e.g MPLS, RF, 3G, 4G , LTE based connectivity solutions.
8. Implementing ITIL and ISO27001 policies.
1. Steering new initiatives for designing, implementing and ensuring adherence to Project Life Cycle standards.
2. Analyzing the results of operations for substantial gains and more efficient utilization of resources.
3. Developing new concepts, requirements, functionality, work schedules, budgets, and time lines.
4. Negotiating contracts that ensured quality and met standards.
5. Reviewing project reports and schedule and budget status at each phase.
6. Validate post implementation review / ROI on the projects.
Finance and Budgeting
1. Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
2. Leading budgeting exercise of NBFC in new initiative and telecom area
3. Defining key parameters for expenses.
4. Give projections in terms of new technology initiative, telecom links and upgrades.
1. Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
2. Conducts research to improve the technological assets of a company
3. Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
4. Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
5. Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
6. Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
7. Manages any digital media assets
8. Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
10+ years of experience in IT/Tecchnology in Lending Company